Fat Girlfriend?

My girlfriend and I were both obese a few months ago but we really liked each other so we didn't care about our weight. Over the last few months, I have lost a lot of weight and I feel I can do better than my girlfriend? Is it okay to dump her?

Favorite Answer

Well that sounds pretty bad if your just dumping her cuz of her weight, if you liked her before. It sounds pretty rude saying you can do better than her. On the other hand if you honestly dint like her anymore, then dump her. But she will probably only think its cuz you just had a weight lose. Just follow ur heart Bro

Jo!!!

Dont dump her just because shes fat. How would you feel if she lost weight and she dumped you.

My friends girlfriend is fat. She weighs like 200. She's a pretty cool person to hang out, really nice and a good cook. Ask yourself why you went out with her?