Am I afraid?

Well I am dating this new guy and its almost been two weeks we have been together,but every guy I ever dated I usually dump them pretty early but the ones I really like and I fall for something always happens like they would die,turn gay or disappear and I like the new guy but I am worried I am pushing him away but I dont think I want to lose him and I am trying to be less of a cheater because I use to cheat on guys i dated but i have changed. I really want to work things well with him and want to make it where we be together for longer times than my exs am I scared and pushing him away or am I just want to be single?

Favorite Answer

Three thing come to my mind,

First, do you LOVE and RESPECT yourself, and your GOD? If so then you will truly be changed, and there will be no cheating on your part.

Second, if you are afraid of losing him tell him, fore he may feel the same way.

Third, you know better then anyone if you just want to be single. The single life in not all that.

My hope for you is that you find yourself, your love, and your peace of mind.

If you need to talk e-mail me at mvmarable@yahoo.com

GOD BLESS!!!!!

Source(s): My Heart!!!!!!

ha

don't you think if you wanted to be single you would know

you're scared of course

you knew the answer all along

=]