I want to satisfy him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(guys opinoins)?

Well I have been dating this guy for two weeks now and we really like each other.We had sex twice but I want to satisfy him and do something different.Dont get me wrong I know how to do alot of things and I am pretty flexible and I wouldnt mind giving him a ********. I just want your opinions on what feels good to a guy coming from his girlfriend besides money. :)

Favorite Answer

theres nothing wrong with a female wanting a safe, healthy sex life and why is it that its ok for guys to sleep with as many girls as he wants but its not ok for girls to sleep with as many men as she wants..

i think he would love it if u sat down with him and talk to him about what he likes coz not all men like the same things. some men dont like oral sex and some dont like giving anal sex.

Make the lucky B...... work for his prize

Let him know that once is not going to be enough for this girl

Your hungry for more and he had better deliver

You have to take control and tell him what you want

The more you demand from him, the more pleasure he will get from accepting your challenge

Make him keep it up all night and stay with him every step of the way

Give him oral non stop every time he pulls out go after him again, show him just how hungry you are and demand his full attention

If he's not completely knackered after that you just haven't been trying

:)

Well you've already given up the booty!?! LOL / SEX !!... Now you should EXxXPECT him to show you that he appreciates your expression of affection!?! that had taken place s0Oo So0n in the relationship!!! .. I mean since it took place s0o soon.. How SURE are you that you are the only one he's been with sexually!?! uh`mm if you can take it.. do whatever it takes to literally put him to sleep !! for as many times it may take !?! Or <for aslong as you/it can be with~stood>!?!. I think you'd better save this so you'll have proof asto why you're laughing s0o hard while sharing in physical intamacy with dude !! ;-D `, G/L~!!! "R"r`r,r'-,-`-{-,-@

Sounds as if he should, already, be satisfied as it can't be too often he has free sex twice in two weeks. Interesting that you think you're his "girlfriend" ... do his parents, also, think you are?

this is a controversy of adoption, and if the bio father will relinquish parental rights. unsure how Texas does it, yet usually, the recent dad "supplies" his call to the newborn by adoption after the bio dad supplies up parental rights. you additionally can get a unfastened consultation with a kinfolk regulation lawyer to verify this information.

I do not know if any activity can lead to satisfaction. Just be relaxed and let things happen. Do not get fancy ideas

That guy is enjoying the sex. He really could care less who the hell you are.

The Rat

Ummm, if you mean something besides sex, it depends on the guy and what kinda things he likes and is into....if you mean sexually, rey role playing or maybee even bondage or dominatrix

suck his dick, balls, and let him **** u in the ***. men like 2 get off, no matter how they get off. 2 weeks is to short of time to have sex. stop, tell him to go 2 hell.

You've been dating two weeks and already slept with him twice?

My advice is to break up and find a RELATIONSHIP.