Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How should I wear this in my hair? PIC INCLUDED!?

that pic isn't of me. So please don't judge by that picture. But I have a clip just like the one she is wearing. And I also wear it like that sometimes as well. But I wanted to know if there were any other styles I could do using that clip. My hair is dark brown, long and kind of thin. Help?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1126/778657470_ce8f...

thanks !♥

Favorite Answer

1: braid your hair loosely then put it on your shoulder. add the flower in the ear on the same side as where the braid is

2: let your long hair flow as you let it loose and add the flower. in my state put it in your left ear if your are taken or right ear if you are free.

3: put your hair in a ponytail then add your clip to the side.

4: or you could pull your hair back and let it be held by the clip

hope those styles help!

firstly girl that flower style is so old. probably like 3 years ago

but anyway let me help you

you can wear all over your hair out and flowing and pin the flower on the side, like the hawiians do

or you can put your hair into a high ballerina bun and place the clip on the side of the bun

• ?

you need to objective twisting it on an analogous time because it quite is moist, and that way you will get some quite waves that ought to stay for a on an analogous time as. it would seem particularly quite -- right this moment hair with a midsection section is frustrating to pull off besides.

u could wear your hair in a tight messy bun. the clip is a sort of summer thing so use it while you can then. in the tight messy bun you could use that clip to sort of top it off. drastic makeup wouldnt go with it.

Hey maybe you shud cut your hair in layers that will frame your face better and that black dye in your hair is kinda harsh on your fair skin..try a deep Aubrey brown..and loose the flower

scrunch your hair and put it back in a mid ponytail with the flower at the holder.

curl your hair and wear the flower by your ear..im sure that will be cute

Half up/Half down,

Bring your bangs to the sde or your head and use that,

Um. Pig/Pink tails, whatever you call them.

put it behind one of ur ears btw its real cute answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=X3oDMTE1aT...

Gross