Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How do I lose belly weight without losing weight anywhere else?

Okay I am 5'6 and I weight like 160 lbs. My doctor says I need to go on a diet. I don't want to lose weight anywhere but in my stomach. How do I do this.

Favorite Answer

The best way to lose belly fat is to do ab exercises and crunches. Those exercises focus mainly on your obliques and abs and help to burn fat. You can lose fat/weight in specifc areas of your body while building up muscle without losing anything in other areas. The best ab work is getting an ab ball, putting your feet up against the wall for balance, sitting on the ball, and then doing crunches. That will also strengthen your legs. You can also do crunches on the floor with a 5 to 10lb weight for more resistance on your abs. Put your feet under a couch or something like that to help you balance when you are coming up.

1

Source(s): Drop 20 lbs fast with this... https://briskurl.com/?xwu7a

The diet is too much to handle becaue you're making yourself uncomfortable. If you make yourself uncomfortable with dramatic lifestyle changes, you wont stick with it. I think what will work best for you is one or two small changes at a time. That is how a lot of people do it. My mom used to be big as the side of the house and she started with small changes. First she gave up candy bars and after a week or so she gave up cheese burgers then after another week or so she started walking a little bit.... and just gradually keep adding those small changes. Shes fit now.

I think you could benefit a lot with some nutrition or fitness coaching. Most people need that because they want to change and have all the drive to do it and stick with it, but just don't know what to do or how to start.

Small changes make all the difference. I don't know what you do all day but one small change could be to just start taking stairs instead of an elevator... or if you have whole milk with your cearal, switch to skim or 2% just things like that. Or, if you eat breakfast as school, instead of having the biscuits and gravy, have fruit and oatmeal or whatever else is available that's a better choice. Or stop having ketchup with your French fries (its all sugar). It really does work.

I've spent lots of money on diet clinics and stuff that use drugs or put you on a really strict diet and the results never lasted because it was just too dramatic and I went back to the same bad habits. The only things that ever let to lasting resuts was the small changes that I stuck with... like parking far away from buildings and walking through the parking lot rather than parking as close to the door as I could... I've even joined extreme fitness classes like crossifr and never stayed with them because it was just too much all at once.

One thing you can do that you wont really notice is don't eat everything on your plate... leave like 20% of it. At the end of the month, all that food really adds up.

Source(s): Here's the best news of all. Here's a method that is helping women to lose weight fast: https://healthcare.im/burn-fat-fast-natural-2765

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.

https://tinyurl.im/aHONg

Discover the secrets of "How Much Faster and Easier You Lose Weight"

* Drop up to 3 dress sizes inside of a week

* Lose at least 10 pounds

* A breakthrough tips

* Keep it off for good

*** Bring out the sexy goddess in you by delivering fast, long term, enjoyable fat loss ...

Discover the secrets! Now - http://seehow.co/venusfactor

You have never seen anything like this before!

Source(s): Free Fat Loss Presentation to Help Women Lose Weight Fast - http://seehow.co/venusfactor
  • ME!

there's no such thing as spot work outs, people who say to do 50 crunches every morning (first of all, 50 isn't enough to even feel sore) are stupid, and missinformed, it takes full body workouts to get rid of body fat. Muscles are fuiled by energy the body burns which comes from food, and body organs muscles fat etc. Doing a workout to a certain part of the body works the muscles, first using engergy from food, then body fat, then muscles, then organs. When you starve yourself, the reson it is bad for you is because you have already burned the food youve eaten, the body fat, and the muscle, and your ogans are slowly being destroyed. So NEVER do that.

i'd suggest swimming biking, hiking, jogging, and weigt lifting. Also, a lot of people use things like pallatis (sp) which apperently works realy well.

Make sure you will get at least seven hours of sleep every night. Being tired makes for skipped workouts and further snacking.

get ready meal at your house in addition to bring it in your do the job

• ?

don't placed fork to your jaws so often

Go for kettlebell workouts — the person burns 400 calories in 20 units.