Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

"we're taking a breather" bull crap-- whats the deal?

i'm sick of the we're taking a breather-- it happens way to often!! every other question i try to answer it says "we're taking a breather." its stupid. also it causes your questions to be pushed down the list faster with fewer responses.

yahoo screwed up when they made "updates"

poll: are you sick of "we're taking a breather"

Best Answer

Yeah....omg, i feel you so much on that....when they did their "updates" they messed everything UP!!!!!!--I'm really close to just cloing my yahoo account its on my nerves that bad. And it is fu*king with our points too. It posted one of my questions twice and then took 10 points away!!--and I'll get like 3 best answers and ill only get 12 points for them...b.s.....HELLO YAHOO--youre about to lose your ppl on answers!!!!

Yeah, tell me about it. Not only that but the stupid, be the first to ask a question, bull. You would think that if enough people complain they would fix it. Well, the only solution I have come up with is for everyone to stop using it for a couple days and then maybe they will work on it. As long as people use it this way they have no reason to fix it.

heck yes and thank goodness some is with me on this and I want to know the real reason why they take alot of breaks and why I get oops sorry this question has been deleted when it has not been deleted. I'm thinking of joining the Yahoo boycott in July but I might or might not.

Yes or No?

Yes i bloody well am it causes you to go back and click on the question to see if your answer has been submitted and also comes up with some random 'this question has been deleted'

Its probably them having fun because it's a bank holiday and they have nothing better to do

• X

it does happen a lot,and it really doesn't make much sense. Didn't the updates happen last week when we had all this trouble then?

I told them to stick there coffee break up where the sun don't shine~they deleted that too!

yes i have gotten it at leat seven times in about 20 mins

Yes,and it's getting on my last nerves!

i'm way sick of the breathers.

Y! needs to learn how to hold its breath.

yes it's doing my head in