Temari
Temari asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

How close is too close?

Favorite Answer

Close

To me

Close enough

Is when you're near

With me all the time

So I may see your face

And enjoy your smile daily

But to say that would be too close

That would not be the term that I use

When speaking of you, it's not close enough

They say 'familiarity breeds contempt" so I'd say some distance is good. No specific measurement to offer however.

Always retain some mystery.

If driving in a car a whole car length is recommended and at greater speeds the distance should increase. (as well as in wet weather).

• Bomfy

There is no answer to your question because it is different for everyone and every situation. To close is when you feel a desire to start to distance yourself from it, how close that is is person and situation dependent.

If you're talking about a relationship -

When two people believe on each other more than themselves.

If its about a desire-

If you can't see(concentrate) on anything except for the the thing you desire.

About God:-

When you can achieve the state of samadhi.

When its close enough to realise its time to step back, then its to close

swing in a circle with your arms out, if anyone is too close, they'll feel it.

swing really fast so it hurts

Depends on what you're talking about, but if your talking personal space I'd say an arms length.

When snooping begins it's too close.

Well if their breath stinks than tooooo close...but if they smell good and they are hott then never close enough!!

• Dave

Trick question ;) space is an illusion. I'm pretty sure time is not, but I can't really argue that point conclusively.