who wants bold and beautiful spoilers!?

Katie is released from the hospital and moves in with Bridget and Nick.

Donna reveals to Katie that Marcus could be the child she gave up for adoption as a teenager.

Unaware of the situation, Eric pledges to Ridge that if Donna brings any scandal to the company, he'll step down as CEO of Forrester.

Following a candid talk with Donna, Marcus becomes resentful about her abandoning him.

Phoebe returns having completed her concert dates and meets Marcus at Insomnia Café.

Hoping it's not too late to reunite with Rick, Phoebe gets the shock of her life when she sees him in bed with her mother.

When Phoebe refuses to accept the explanation of how they fell in love, Taylor tells Rick they can't be together anymore

Best Answer

Cool..I like a Katie/nick relationship. Donna bringing scandal to the company??? What about the scandal HE brought to the company by messing around with her? Guess that doesn't count. Poor Phoebe..

Lol thx amazing more info.Thx am in love.

Lol Taylor? now tha Phoebe saw them 2ghter lol she is ending thinks with Rick now ? Lol she is just like Brooke now.She should be honest now tha is 2late.Sad for Eric if he step down from CEo from a broking heart like Stephanie did.Lol ouch.And I always was still want Katie & Nick 2ghter and cant wait for any romances to happen.Lol poor Bridget.More Dramas between Bridget &Katie I bet.Cause Bridget Bet no 1 will come between Nick this time no 1 Tha include Katie Lol.

Things are finally looking up for Taylor but I don't like the way that Rick pushes her into things...maybe she will forgotten about those visions she had of her and Ridge together or dismiss the fact that it may never happen. Some women like to plan weddings or have some say in them so they know what is going on. Rick is fighting another battle between his mother and Taylor, that whole saga has been going on for years. Poor Katie, her pregnancy was going so well. I don't want to believe that she will lose the baby. On the other hand I'm glad that Nick and Katie decided to be committed to each other. Maybe Katie needs another spiritual visit from Stormy.

• Lola

WOW ! I love it ! Katie going to Nick's to recuperate... perfect little love triangle there.

And Eric s loyalty turns on a dime just like that against Donna,,, didn't he say "For better or for worse".

And why is he accountable to holier than thou Ridge?

It doesn't matter if Taylor breaks up now with Rick... too little too late. Phoebe will never forgive either one of them.

This is the second question today where I've seen this Marcus--- who the hell is he? Donna is like 17 years old (or acts like it, that why daddy had to be at wedding)... Seems a little convenient a long lost adopted son showing up, and I don't see Donna as the mother with open arms; more than ever I see her as paying him to keep it to himslef

Love spoilers....you would've made my day if you said that eric left donna and went back to stephanie and stephanie refused to take him back...oh well, i can dream....you never know what's going to happen on these soaps.

thanx for the spoilers!!!!

thanks for the updates! I love BB