"We're Taking a Breather"?

Anyone else irritated by that message that I've been seeing a LOT more lately?

LMAO! asthma!

Best Answer

Yes,they're taking breathers every two minutes.

Has Yahoo asthma or what???

Yeppers, I think it's some kind of conspiracy. Apparently Yahoo! must believe that if they have enough bugs floating around thier user-ware, Microsoft will give up their bid for a hostile take-over because they will see that purchasing Yahoo! isn't really worth it. After all, do we really need a Microsoft monopoly? Just a theory.

There is another possibility also, Yahoo! only has one person looking after the board today since everybody called in sick because it's a concert day where they are at. Only one person to look into reports, recharge the system (Please wait while system recharges.) changing ink cartridges (Oops! We've run out of ink!) So if they stop the board while they take a potty break, or strap on an oxygen mask, they can keep up with the board easier.

Then, there is of course another possiblilty, somebody just has their head up their butt and can't see the monitor!

Dang, I gotta go take a breather now...

*Darth Maul (Is really Eddie Chiles)* LOL!

More likely it is because we understand Scripture in light of all Scripture. For example, understanding the original covenant that God made with the Israelites is essential to understanding the "New Covenant" that Jesus describes in the Gospels. Realizing that God didn't give the Law to the Jews until after they became the nation of Israel and were brought out to the desert is important information in trying to grasp some of the strange things people did in their own wisdom between the time Adam and Eve left the Garden of Eden and when God finally wrote the first commands for the people--many that go against earlier customs and beliefs. Understanding context is more than just seeing several verses, chapters, or even sometimes reading a whole letter or book of history in the Bible. It requires really digging in and looking at what all of Scripture has to say and having some understanding of who the original audience was and how they would have understood the passage.

Yes, the "We're taking a breather" message DOES irritate me, and I ran into it just now.

• Yeah, but there are ways around it. just click on the arrow that takes you to the last thing you were doing and then find a new question to answer.

I've found out recently, that this message happens when they are reviewing a question that has been reported. So just find something new to answer.

I have to click on a question 2 times, everytime, before it will let me read it! Yes it irritates me badly!

Edit: LOL! When I tried to post my answer, it said it again! aaarrggghhh!!!!!

Yeah, and taking a coffee! OMG! It drives me nuts by having to refresh all the time

Yeah or "Oops! Yahoo Answers is taking a coffee break"

Since when does a website need Starbucks?

@->-->-

yes i am irritated.. i like helping people and then my answer never appears.. and sometimes i forgot to give important advise.. but it is all free. so what can i complain about... i would like it if i got a cash reward from some one i helped..

Tell me about it. It's almost as annoying as the insects that are coming out due to the warm weather.