Why doesn't Alice Cullen remember her past?

Alice is my fav. character from twilight but i dont get why she doesnt remember!!!

Favorite Answer

if you didnt read the ending of twilight, dont read this answer yet!

at the end when bella was at the dance studio, james was talking about his life and how alice was his only victim that ever evaded him. while telling bella this, he also mentioned that as a human, alice was having visions of the future, so she was held in an insane asylum always in the dark. because her entire human life was alone and in the dark, she cant remember it.

also, towards the end of new moon, alice tells bella more about what she knows about her human life

I like Alice too, and I was curious as to why she doesn't remember. I'm not an exerpt on the whole "vampire" thing, but maybe something happened when she being turned into a vampire that made her forget her past. Maybe something happened to her before she was turned into a vampire, that caused her to forget. Like if she hit her head and lost her memory. It could be something as simple as that, ya know?

Its in the next book!!! Keep reading

james tells bella that when he is about to kill er