People who read Romeo and Juliet?

What are the differences between the Romeo and Juliet Book and the Movie?

Favorite Answer

Which movie? The one with leonardo dicaprio or the good 1960's one?

1960's one: Well one major thing, Paris and Lady Montague don't die in the movie like the book. They changed a few lines in the movie. And one thing when Romeo is just banished, and he is in Friar Laurences cell, the nurse stops him, it just shows how brave she is for Juliet's sake.

Well, it depends on which movie. The 1968 Zefferelli film is very much true to the text, while the 1996 version is very similar, but the script excluded some lines here and there. The 1996 version has a modern twist to it. Overall, the movies are pretty similar to the play.

Haha. My professor used to call this Shakespeare's B+ play. It specific made me experience greater advantageous related to the B+ he gave me on my paper. i think of that even even with the undeniable fact that that's no longer his terrific play, it extremely is his maximum properly-common play, rather between youthful readers. it is likewise much less confusing to examine than a number of his different performs, that's why maximum of babies finally end up analyzing it freshman 12 months. i do no longer think of the tale is approximately teenage love the way we expect of roughly it now. childrens in Shakespeare's time weren't comparable to childrens now. Their lives have been thoroughly distinctive, as have been customs approximately love, marriage, and intercourse. this suggests that even even with the undeniable fact that Romeo and Juliet are youthful enthusiasts, the play isn't approximately childrens in love. childrens often married in this era. The forbidden love element of the play has no longer something to do with age and each little thing to do with relatives and politics. I enjoyed analyzing it, yet Romeo does get tiresome after a jointly as, would not he?