• Jassy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Muslim is not a language!!! if you mean in Arabic is shukran

This link will help you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

• 1 decade ago

That's like asking how to say "Thank you" in Christian.

Several posters have given you the answer for arabic. There are other languages used by Muslims as well...including English.

• Muslim is not a language but the name for a follower of Islam. Muslims speak many languages, which one did you want to know?

• Rachel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Everyone's been saying it, but it's true Muslim is a follower of the religion Islam. It's the second largest religion in the world so you could say it numerous ways. Even "Thank you" in English could be saying "Thank you" in "Muslim" because there are Americans that practice Islam.

Anyone who says BOOM! is seriously, arrogant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Convert to Islam?

No, but seriously, a couple of other guys here have it right. What country is the Muslim from? Iran, Indonesia, England? Use the appropriate language.

RouX

• 1 decade ago

Hebrew and Arabic are languages but Muslim is a religion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Muslim is the second biggest religion in the world.. that means every country has its own speakers and backgrounds!

which muslim country are you talking about?

• 1 decade ago

There is no language that is "muslim". But we all have a common language of Arabic as we must learn to say our prayers in arabic no matter what our mother tounge is. So in arabic to say thank you is, Shukeran. Pronounced phonically as shook -er- ann.

Peace to you.....

• 1 decade ago

Muslim is a religion and not a nation or language.

Muslims come from many different nations and speak different languages.. Try english on the one's in the US and England

• 1 decade ago

I'm a muslim, there's no such thing. Say whatever you say in your language. When we praise or thank God, we say Al hamdo lillah...which means all praises to God...I think u'll have a hard time pronouncing it, i guess.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

muslim is a religion not a language u mean how to say thank u n arabic !!!

u say : shukran

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.