Is Dance Dance Revolution a good form of exercise?

I've heard that DDR is good exercise, and that you burn a lot of calories by playing it. Does anyone here have DDR? Is this true?

Favorite Answer

VERY! i have this and i actualy sweat... i am also on the hardest form of it though... but your constantly moving and its fun =]]] there is also a setting on the game that shows ur calorie loss and you can put in ur height and weight and it calculates all of your info =]

Source(s): i own

completely its a super exercising consultation. I examine in a mag that it became a super exercising consultation for youngsters and to apply it on artwork out Mode! i like mine! in case you utilize it for an hour time-honored for a pair of month you may desire to start to unfastened something, and it make you sense fit once you play this activity. Play DDR might properly be exciting AND healthful! :]

My kids do this at school for P.E. and they love it! If they use it in schools I would say so.

And dancing in general is a really great workout. Sooo fun too!

If you stick with it, definately. On the harder settings it takes only minutes to work up a considerable sweat.

yeah, my cousin does it at school every other friday. it is a great cardio workout, and some people sweat alot while doing it.

Yes it is true. any dancing is good exercise.

If you get really into it, it's a good cardio workout.

yes it is! in sixth grade my health teacher used to let us eat lunch in her room when we were done, we would play it or excersise on her machines

Source(s): my health teacher

I think it is! I think it may even be aroebic?

:)