Did Frank Sinatra ever sing a song about new years eve?
At Christmas time I kept hearing a song about new years eve while I was shopping. It sounded like Frank but I'm not sure if it was really him singing it, or maybe it was his son? It was almost a slow song, and it was good but I can't remember the words. Does anyone have any idea's if Frank Sinatra was the one singing it?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The only one that comes to mind off the top of my head is, it was a very good year....
I do a wiki and could only come up with this little list, which "it was a very good year" was on
There are a few popular songs associated with New Year's Eve and it is common to hear them on the radio on, or shortly before, December 31.
* "Auld Lang Syne" by Guy Lombardo.
* "It Was A Very Good Year" by Frank Sinatra.
* "It's Just Another New Year's Eve" by Barry Manilow.
* "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" recorded by various singers, most of them female.
* "Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg
* "Happy New Year" by ABBA
* "The New Year" by Death Cab For Cutie
* "A Long December" by Counting Crows