good rock bands?

any 1 no some good ROCK bands

Update:

70s 80s and 90s rock music

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

.38 Special, 10cc, AC/DC, Aerosmtih, Alice in Chains, Alabama, Allman Brothers Band, The Animals, Anthrax, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bad Company, Joan Baez, The Band, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Bee Gees, Big Brother and the Holding Company, Blackfoot, Black Sabbath, Blondie, Blue Öyster Cult, James Blunt, Bon Jovi, Boston, David Bowie, Buffalo Springfield, The Byrds, Canned Heat, The Cars, The Chantays, Cheap Trick, Eric Clapton, The Clash, Phil Collins, Alice Cooper, Elvis Costello, Cream, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, The Darkness, Dave Matthews Band, Miles Davis, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, John Denver, Derek and the Dominos, Donovan, The Doors, Dream Theater, Eagles, Edgar Winter Group, Electric Light Orchestra, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Europe, The Faces, Fleetwood Mac, Foghat, Foreigner, Peter Frampton, Aretha Franklin, Free, Peter Gabriel, Gary Glitter, Genesis, Gorillaz, Grand Funk Railroad, The Grateful Dead, Guns N' Roses, Heart, Jimi Hendrix, Herman's Hermits, The Hollies, Humble Pie, Billy Idol, Iggy Pop, Iron Butterfly, Iron Maiden, The James Gang, Jane's Addiction, The Jeff Beck Group, Jefferson Airplane, Jethro Tull, Elton John, Janis Joplin, Journey, Judas Priest, Kansas, BB King, King Crimson, The Kinks, Kiss, LED ZEPPELIN, Gordon Lightfoot, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Mamas & the Papas, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Marshall Tucker Band, John Mayall, John Mayer, MC5, Don McLean, Megadeth, Metallica, Moby Grape, Molly Hatchet, Eddie Money, The Monkees, The Moody Blues, Van Morrison, Motorhead, Mott the Hoople, Mountain, Nazareth, New York Dolls, Nirvana, Ted Nugent, Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam, Peter Paul & Mary, Pink Floyd, The Police, Pure Prairie League, Queen, Ram Jam, Ramones, The Rolling Stones, Run-DMC, Rush, Santana, Joe Satriani, Scorpions, Bob Seger, The Sex Pistols, Simon & Garfunkel, Slade, The Small Faces, The Spencer Davis Group, Soundgarden, Bruce Springsteen, Status Quo, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller Band, Cat Stevens, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Rod Stewart, The Stooges, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Styx, T. Rex, James Taylor, Ten Years After, Thin Lizzy, George Thorogood & The Destroyers, Todd Rundgren, Traffic, The Troggs, Twisted Sister, Uriah Heep, Steve Vai, Van Halen, Velvet Underground, Joe Walsh, Whitesnake, The Who, Johny Winter, Wolfmother, The Yardbirds, Yes, Neil Young, Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention, The Zombies, ZZ Top

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

A couple-

acdc

aerosmith

alice cooper

bachman turner overdrive(bto)

bad company

beach boys

beatles

billy idol

billy joel

black sabbath

bob seger & the silver bullet band

bon jovi

boston

bruce springsteen

the cars

cheap trick

chicago

damn yankees

deep purple

def leppard

dire straits

the doors

eagles

eddie money

eric clapton

europe

fleetwood mac

foreigner

genesis

grand funk railroad

jackson browne

john mellencamp

journey

judas priest

kansas

kiss

led zeppelin

lynyrd skynyrd

molly hatchet

niel young

ozzy

phil collins

pink floyd

poison

the police

queen

quiet riot

r.e.m.

ratt

reo speedwagon

robert palmer

the rolling stones

rush

santana

scorpions

slaughter

starship

steve miller band

styx

supertramp

tears for fears

tom petty & the heartbreakers

triumph

u2

van halen

the who

zz top

nazareth

yes

38 special

twisted sister

ted neugent

billy squier

peter frampton

david bowie

warrant

rod stewart

j geils band

sammy hagar

autograph

iron maiden

edgar winter

blue oyster cult

creedance clearwater revival

• crank
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Lynyrd Skynyrd Gary Moore * could pay attention to music nonetheless have been given the Blue's Molly Hatchet The Jeff Healey Band. Gotthard Mudslick Arc Angels Rob Tognoni band Paul Rodgers Mountain Nicklebag Whitesnake Savatage Loverboy Baton Rouge Brazen Abbot Amen Axel Rudi Pell Mama's Boys Livin Parazite awl Chris Von Rohr Hardrain Sic Vikki Jeff Paris Hardrain Sic Vikki The London Quireboys some Bands so which you would be able to ascertain out all on you tube. i chanced in this CD in an Op save 8 cds i've got been given variety new condition 4dollars area maximum widespread in no longer common Rock released Switzerland,i in my view quite like lots of the bands,with plenty music on furnish presently it quite is not common to hearken to each and every little thing,some good listening between this lot. stay Rockin. hi seem i mandatory to edit this i cant have self belief i ignored this band and this Artist Phillip Lynott R.I.P. The Band skinny Lizzy. Phil Lynott and Gary Moore stunning a could for Rock enthusiasts. Horslips.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rise Against

Sum 41

The Offspring

Alien Ant Farm

Three Days Grace

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The 70s are my era. Peter Frampton and Grand Funk Railroad!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nirvana

Guns n roses

Greenday

Def leppard

ZZ Top

Radio Head

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You know...we all love rock and roll, but it would really help if you could tell us which bands you like....it is so hard to tell what you might like

• 1 decade ago

breaking benjamin

3days grace

hurt

seether

• 1 decade ago

metallica

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.