What would two Canadians have to do to get married in the USA (plan on returning to live in Canada after)?


The desired wedding destination is Glenview IL (just north of Chicago).

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It would depend on which state you were going to get married in. In Nevada, you just would have to show up and get a marriage license and then go to a chapel. In other states there would be waiting periods and/or blood tests.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.