i found 2 new purple vains on my nipple?

does that mean i could be pregnant

also have head achs, gas, tender breast, bloading.

Favorite Answer

Hi,

I have the same thing going on with my breast too. I also have them going thru my breast. Is your period late? I haven't had mine since Apr 16. Good luck!!

A pregnancy test is the only sure way to know, but when pregnant the breast swenn and develope a greater blood flow to the breast to help in producing milk when the baby is born. I would say the only time you would notice theese veins more is when you are so pregnant(4-6 months) that you would already know about a pregnancy. You may just be having an off month with your period. get a pregnancy test ant take it in the morning, take it 2 weeks after your missed period.

Source(s): 2 kids, one on the way

Take a test only way to tell the body does a lot of strange stuff from time to time

I would def. take a test to be sure.

The nipples geting bigger was the first thing i noticed when i was first preg. i am now 39 weeks.

If the test says neg i would go ask you dr.

I would just take a test. take 3 actually, just to be safe. you could take one and it might read negative when youactually are pregnant. so take more than one for sure!

Good Luck!

Source(s): 32 weeks preggers
  • Miki

take a test

i'd see a doctor