Alice in Wonderland; Most memerable?

What was you most memerable or favorite thing associated with Alice in Wonderland (the book or the Disney movie)

Favorite Answer

The Cheshire Cat

• hafwen

The hookah-smoking caterpillar a-top the giant mushroom, and Alice chomping into the edge of the mushroom...the book I had as a kid included this illustration, and the mushroom looked especially succulent - I'm sure my own love of mushrooms stems from this!

Hafwen x

Maybe the cards painting the roses (to match the color that the queen wanted them to be in the garden). Or the conversation with the caterpillar (and hookah). But that's a really tough question.

The Cheshire cat, the Mad Hatter

I think my favourite scene in the book and film is the Mad hatter's tea-party, they way they all keep moving round the table, and I love the bit where they try and stuff the dormouse into the tea-pot.

the caterpillar definitely, always been my favourite character, when i was young i loved it when Alice ate the biscuit and grew and shrunk inside the house xx