Tami asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Who tops the list between Jonny Depp, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Robert De Nero and Leonardo Dicaprio?

Rank these five based on whatever factors you choose, make sure you mention the factors you rank them on!

I've put two of my favourates in there and three others that i believe are also very good...but what are your opinions? Be Fair !! =D thanks

Best Answer

top 5

1. robert de nero: amazing actor, man hes the best actor alive today in my opinion, soo many great movies and moments.

2. tom hanks: just superb in some films, hes also been in soo many classics.

3. matt damon: incredible young actor, his role in the talented mr ripley was superb.

4. leonardo dicaprio: poor guy when he had to spell his name on test papers lol or contracts lol, another superb actor and i would say he is one of the best young actors around.

5. johnny depp: he has played alot of dark roles in his career, but by being the pirates of the carribean he has shown that he can adapt to comedy roles also other than dark roles.

• lawley

If it became shall we are saying 3 years in the past i might have picked Dicaprio yet interior the previous 3 years I even have considered maximum of stable Matt Damon movies like the Bourne Trilogy, Ocean's Trilogy and so on that I desire him now. So i think of Matt Damon is a greater useful actor now. BQ- i might say Matt Damon. i will not be able to describe why yet i think of he has the area over Dicaprio. BQ2- Matt Damon in all threat.

1 Leonardo Dicaprio

2 Johnny Depp

3 Tom Hanks

4 Matt Damon

5 Robert DeNero

1.Johnny Depp-he has the whole package.

2. Matt Damon-good actor/sort of cute

3. Leo-LOVE most of his movies

4. Tom Hanks-forrest gump

5. RD

johnny depp, because hes gorgeous and hes a great actor, takes his career seriously and doesnt let the fame control his life

and tom hanks, because there are very few movies of his that i dislike

bob deniro is next.. like him but some of his stuff just puts me right to sleep

matt damon and leo, well they pretty much suck lol

1. De Niro

2. Hanks

3. DiCaprio

4. Depp

5. Damon

I'm basing this on talent first, age second (experience), longevity, looks is last