Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

Help me im addicted to drugs smoking and drinking?

in high school every friday there a party at ppls houses me and my friends go every time

and its insane a band preforms and there drugs and drinking we smoke like some of us get so drunk were trowing up

i go religously

and its like i expect to go every friday its crazy wht we do i cant belive were not in the hospital for health problems yet from all the drug are i cant belive our lung still work from all tht smoking ugh or we dont have liver problems from all tht drinking or were not on pills from the sexual contact

now i know this is wrong i ofcourse whnt ot stop but how i really need help please help me out please

27 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

23 minutes ago

and im also scared of the fact th im only 16 and all this is happening

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just Say No... You can go to the parties and have the time of your life but you don't have to follow the drugs and drinking...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Your solution isn't pleasant! You are not going to WANT to do this. Your mind will fight you! Thats why you must do this NOW! Not tomorrow or next week! RFN! Call REHAB and ask them to come and get you. If they can't, get on a bus and go there now! Sign the PAPERS and get your A*ss in Rehab NOW! It's not going to be easy at first but you will fix your problem. Once you are there, start training and working out, take the time to meet the others. Thay are all like you! You will meet great new friends and you will all fight this together. You can't do it alone... no one does. Those who fight it alone end up very sick or dead. You'll save thousands in future medical costs. Theres no two ways about it son, it's Rehab right now! Cold turkey! Get up, don't think... get the address, call for help getting you there, if they can't come, just get up and grab the first bus and move. It's the only way. Pick up the phone while reading this, OK now dial..... is it ringing.... Stay with me.... let them answer... Give your name... you need immediate help your in a crisis situation you want someone to come pick you up! Give your address, phone no. age... Ok they are coming. sit and watch TV... don't give it a second thought! Just eat some cookies while you wait, when they knock, open the door and follow! Thats all you gota do... simple... just go! Don't think... move thats all. You'll be fine! don't worry about a thing... your on your way to a rich and successful life now! You will become somebody now. It's all going to go like clockwork. A better life, money, a good job... it's all waiting there past that front door my friend. Go get it NOW! You deserve to be happy and successful in life. It's your right. Take the thief of your life to rehab right now. R.D.

• 1 decade ago

its cool dude, the first step is knowing you have a problem right? so your on the right track.

Many, many people experience the "drug & alchohol scene" in hs. i know i have. You DEFINITLY not the only one.

Since you seem really serious about going, which lets face it, tommorrow's friday, you know you shouldnt, but you are probally going to go...Try limiting yourself, see how it goes and each time you go try to set a limit

but honestly bro, if it becomes something that is ruining many aspects of your life, then you probally should let someone help you...

best of luck, hope i helped

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

stop going to the parties, it won't do you any good. If you can't stop you should seek help from a pro and at least talk to your parents about it. If you can get out of these things, it will make you feel a whole lot better

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

just stop going to these stupid parties. have some self-control. but i doubt you'll actually take this advice because you probably just posted this question so people could feel sorry for you or see how hardcore you are. w/e. have fun fukcing up your body, obviously you enjoy it too much to stop.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Help me I'm addicted to answering stupid questions that the answer is so obvious to...

• 1 decade ago

SEEK MEDICAL HELP!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.