Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When Choosing A Perfume Or Cologne Do U Go For The....?

fruity smell?

woodsy smell?

spice smell?

flowery smell?

and do u like it to be light or strong?

Personally i love fruity smelling perfume n i like the scent to be light... Thanks so much : )

Favorite Answer

...White flowers, woods, fresh cut grass or herbal.....

but no patchouli or fruits, except citrus.

Lighter rather than overpowering.... I don't like to smell someone coming, before I see them..... or have then lingering after they are gone.

I found on

http://www.sephora.com/

there is a great fragrance finder. You go to the page toolbar and click

"FRAGRANCE"

then the list on the left says

MEN

WOMEN or

"FRAGRANCE FINDER"

then chose from their list or put in the search bar the type of scent you like:

exp: HYACINTH or NUTMEG or SANDALWOOD

and it brings up a page with scents you may like.

I have great fun looking at these pages.

For my fave perfume, it's a toss-up between fruity smell and flowery smell; maybe a flowery smell because actual fruits don't smell like the perfumes we buy since they use artificial scents. For cologne, I'd have to go with the spice smell, that's way better than a woodsy smell because I think a wood smell would get old very fast and spices have a variety of smells. I like my smell to be light, too because strong perfume is very annoying.

• Lola

I used to custom-blend perfumes, so it all depends what mood I am in, I have lots of fragrances,,,, but for commercial ones, I like Fendi and First, and DK Cashmere, Victoria's Secret ~ Angel,,,, I like Malaia from Hollister,, I just found that by accident.

I like the essential oil Vetiver,, that is very woodsy, hard to find a really good pure one though,,,and Opium Perfume in that range.

Great fun question !

I usually go for a light fruity scent. My current favorite is a coconut lime body mist that I got from Bath and Body Works.

I usually go for the fruity or flowery....but NEVER Strong....I like a light fragrance.

i like physique sprays better than physique spray because of the fact some perfumes are too stable. I additionally love fruity scents so as this is yet one greater reason i elect physique sprays. however the only physique spray i like are Clinique satisfied, Beyonce actual celebrity, JLo Miami

• kid

light and fruity/woodsy/spice if that makes any sense

Fruity or flowery and light .. ..

• pb&j

fruity or flowerY nd definately light!!

• tawn

i just go for the good smelling stuff haha

i dont pay attention if its floral, woodsy or whatever i just have to like it.

Source(s): new favorite scent is summer by burberry