Ladies - would you bare your breasts?

In the state of Ohio, and others I'm sure, it is legal for a woman to bare her breasts in public as long as it is not in a provocative or lewd manner. Basically sunbathing, walking down the street, driving in the car, hanging out on your front porch, riding your bike, jogging, playing frisbee, etc are all legal ways to go topless. So, my question to you is just because it's legal, would you do it?

Favorite Answer

no never you can go topless in spain france and lots of places but i have never done it never would.

"Taken together or separatley does her behavior incite a fire fighter to commit a lewed act ?" Ah...we naughty women. "Enticing" men since the beginning of time to lose control of their minds. I think I'm going to show my breasts to the next man I see and order him to go rob a bank for me. He'll be helpless in the face of my bare-breasted glory and will do my bidding without question.

how is it not provocative to do any of those things without a shirt?

i dont thnk so. just to watch some boy drool? nah. give the poor kid a lollipop :)

They shouldn't because they'll start to notice 14 year old boys following them

no, never!!

just because its legal, doesnt mean its morally correct!

plus, there is only one man who can see mine :) he wouldnt be too happy if i showed everyone

i find that extremly disturbingg... imagine your out with a little kid, like your son or daughter, and they see what they shouldn't be seeing at that age...

No far to cold

probs..is there an age limit??

never