Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

How many Nuclear warheads does Israel have?

I have heard from 0 to 300. I believe it is in the hundreds. Does any body know?

Part two. If you believe Israel has lots of nukes, do you think Iran is planning to drop one on them?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The number of nuclear weapons they have is far too classified. Any other number is just speculation.

Here's an idea from wiki but do not trust it for true facts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_n...

I don't think Iran will drop a bomb on Israel, the MAD theory comes into effect. Unless some radical leader gets elected and decides to sacrifice the entire country for one nuclear strike...

• reneau
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there is not any conceivable evidence that they have got them. unlike fool American politicians who announce nationwide protection features on the floor of the Congress, or Presidents who enable severe tech missile preparation platforms to be bought to the enemy, the Israelis are surrounded via those who opt for to kill them, and hence they carry their playing cards heavily to their vests. The CIA, MI-5, or maybe the SVD (reborn KGB) are pikers compared to the Massad. As for wind route, Israel is upwind of their enemies, or too far south or too far north for fallout to reason a difficulty. If I were Jordan, i could be extra nerve-racking about Iran's missiles and nuke capacity than that of Israel. Have a blast on Y!A.

• 1 decade ago

What nuclear weapons? Israel has neither confirmed not denied that it has nukes.

Estimated warheads are about 400

Iran couln't care less about Israel - they are more interested in intimidating the Gulf States like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the UAE, Dubai and of course Iraq

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

150-400

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

according to Jimmy Carter it's @ 150. For what that's worth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.