art school???

i am in gr 7 (im 13 dont worry) and im really good at art, so i want to get into an art high school. the nearest one near me is Canterbury High school in Ottawa, ontario. if you go there could i have like a review or somethin and if u dont id like 2 know if art schools are all that great. THNX!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You don't have to go to a special art school (high school). Just take all the art classes you can in your home town high school. Then pick a college that is premier in ART. Like U of Kansas Lawrence, KS is great art school. Also there are special ART COLLEGES ~ Minneapolis has the Minneapolis Art Institute, Chicago has the Chicago Art Institute, and I"m sure there are many many others. Pick one that is your style. Meanwhile you are being as creative as you can be in the high school in your home town. I think Art H.S. are harder to get into ~ and cost alot more money than public schools. They are like private schools. Wait til College when you have to pay anyway ~ or if you are really good (have a great portfolia) you can get a scholarship to an Art college.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Source(s): Portraits Techniques http://emuy.info/RealisticPencilPortrait
  • 5 years ago

Even although you are a starter you can improve your pulling generally speaking with assistance from Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery from here https://tr.im/OdyWO since each step is damaged down seriously to this type of aspect so that beginners may follow along relatively easily.

Pencil Portrait Mastery guide uncovers regular mix-ups that apprentices usually make method of show the difficulty of the lips, strategy to help keep teeth from being overdrawn.

Christopher Sia, the author of the information set everything he learned into Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery, an integrated course that teaches newcomers the essential abilities and practices had a need to become great pen portrait artists. Christopher retains his program can be achieved by anyone, whether they have a history in art or not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.