What is the penalty for disturbing the peace in Arizona?

I went to court on this matter and the judge told me he was going to give me a break (since this was my first offense) and instead of fining me and making me pay court costs (a total of $240.00), he was going to send me for alcohol and anger management screening. Alcohol wasn't even a factor in this case, I... show more I went to court on this matter and the judge told me he was going to give me a break (since this was my first offense) and instead of fining me and making me pay court costs (a total of $240.00), he was going to send me for alcohol and anger management screening. Alcohol wasn't even a factor in this case, I don't drink. And as for the anger management, I didn't assault anyone.

Anyways, the screenings cost me $150.00 and I now have to go to classes for the anger management for 12 weeks (2 hours each) and for the alcohol one I have to go for 2 days (8 hours each). The total for these classes-$340.00.

I would much rather have paid the fines and court costs versus the classes (and costs for them) and not have to give up my time.

What I want to know is: can I just go back to the courts and just pay the fines and costs? Also, what if I don't do the classes? Does that warrant jail time?

What does the law actually say IS the punishment for something like this?
Update: It was not for domestic violence and I went to all of my court dates. I was going to hire a lawyer and the Judge advised me not to hire one!