Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

what does jibs or "nice jibs" mean??

Favorite Answer

According to urban dictionary

Your teeth, but can be used to refer to any of the general visible mouth area.

"Crack you in the jibs, if you ain't careful" , "You better watch your mouth 'cause you about to get busted in the jibs"

teeth gums mouth lips or front-teeth.

2. Jibs

jaws,jaw,mouth and/or using any one of them excessively.

"I met this chick at a party last night that I thought was hot,but all she wanted to do was run her jibs about her ex-boyfriend,I was SO not into that."

3. jibs

those little bits of skin you see just peeking out from under a pair of daisy dukes on a tight posterior.

dang ma, i can see your jibs.

• aaron

What Does Jib Mean

The jib sail is that smaller sail on the front of a 2-sail sailboat, and is used for tacking when sailing against the wind. So, anything that sticks out front, and shifts your eyes toward it, will make it noticeable. Being a girl, I, er, am aware what a guy will notice...

jibs means teeth from what i have heard. If you say "nice jibs" or "your jibs look nice" that means your teeth look nice or nice teeth

It depends upon how they are saying it...

Years ago, 'Nice Jibs' meant 'Nice legs' as in 'nice giblets' <turkey legs>

boobs?