Whats the word for a ...?

Where you find yourself taking the same path/route everyday and you end up with a hole in the ground.

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


    i believe the word you are looking for is "rut", as in "stuck in a rut." hope i was help!

  • 1 decade ago

    A "Round-about"?!

    Source(s): Just a thought. Interesting question.
  • 1 decade ago

    groundhog day

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.