BC asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

I thought Kobe makes his teammates better. What happened last night?

I know Lebron gets way more assists and points than Kobe, but I thought Kobe somehow used his "leadership" to make his teammates better. Why did Lebron's team do so much better against Boston than Kobe's team

Update:

TeCh N9ne you're f'ing stupid. Lebron barely lost in game 7. Kobaby will lose in game 5 or 6. The only reason Kobaby is in the finals cause he didn't have to play boston to get there.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

LeBron is a better basketball player, plain and simple

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

KOBE HAD ZERO POINTS AND HIS TEAM WAS UP bY 20, KOBE BEGINS TO SHOOT UP BRICKS IN THE SECOND HALF AND THEY LOSE BY 5.

THERE WAS A SIIMALAR STAT IN THE LAST SERIES WHEN KOBE WAS IN THE GAME THEY WERE -8 WHEN HE WAS OUT OF THE GAME THEY WERE +6. MAKES YOU THINK? KOBE'S TEAMMATES MAKE KOBE BETTER, KOBE DOES NOT MAKE HIS TEAMMATES BETTER!

• 1 decade ago

Paul Pierce was better than Kobe last night

• 1 decade ago

Oh, please - look at the early professional days of Bryant - his teammates were concerned that he seemed not of the team-like nature. Obviously the leopard hasn't changed its spots. There were quite a few discussions about it. Have a healthy and happy leap year!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If Lebron did so much better than Kobe, Why isnt he in the finals with celtics? huh? i ask you that question. your saying that he played a better game against the celtics. well what happend? so technically he didnt play as good as you say. so therefore correcting your mistake. kobe is a team player, he wasnt before but now he is. if he wanted to play selfish he would have avg. 35 pts a game, but since he gets less points means his moving the ball around but the other players have a hard time putting the ball in the basket.

so there you have it. in simple english why Kobe is not a selfish player!

Source(s): GO LAKERSSSSSSS!
  • greg
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

kobe can make them better, and he did in the first half. but when it came down to showtime, kobe couldnt let that spot light goto his teammates. then they lose the game and blow a 24 point lead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kobe was obviously pissed at his teammates. This morning, I heard an interview from last night, he seemed very angry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He did make the team better but nobody could score for L.A. in the fourth quarter besides him and someone else.

• 1 decade ago

Because Lebron is better than Kobe.

• 1 decade ago

Kobe did make them better, just not good enough to win.

Go Celtics

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lebron's team is much better. Kobe bryant is good, but he still needs better teammates. Paul Gasol is pretty good, but 1 person cant help a whole team with a championship :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.