Do you know someone who doesn't look like Miley Cyrus?

How do they deal with that?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Someone who DOESN'T look like her?

Yes, I do. Anyone without buckteeth and horrible style. I'm sure they deal with that just fine! :]

I'm not a big fan of Miley, if you can't tell, and yes, I fully expect to get thumbs-down from all of the Disney clones....it's okay. I will make it through somehow! LOL

• 1 decade ago

I don't look like miley cyrus, and I'm happy about that. I was made special, and so I feel that I am special just the way i am.

• 1 decade ago

Who would want to look like Miley Cyrus??

I'm glad I don't. Everyone I know pretty much thinks she's blah, or well, a famous nobody...

They deal with it by being themselves..

• Rawr
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the only person that looks like miley cyrus is miley cyrus. and that's one too many.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Alice Cooper doesn't look like Miley Cyrus.

How does he deal with it? I think he cries himself to sleep every night...

• 1 decade ago

no one i know looks like miley cyrus.....my sister thinks she does

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I did, but they killed themselves from shame. The cruel irony is that in death they looked exactly like her, having fallen asleep with their head on a radiator after taking the overdose.

• 1 decade ago

no i dont but if i looked like her i would do this..........:

1. rob a bank and blame miley cyrus

2. dress up like her and act like i am going to hurt someone in california

3. pretend to murder someone

• 1 decade ago

luckily, most people don't look like miley cyrus. if they did, i would shoot myself.

• 1 decade ago

well scientifically if the whole world looked like her well then how would we tell apart from her to everyone else?? then we would all be critisizing ourselves!!i think you worded ur question wrong...not unless ur trying to be funny!! :p

my answer:Yes & No.

since i'm not so sure...haha.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.