My dream is live in other country. Canada would be a great idea!! I want to stay a house wit a family!?

Favorite Answer

I think you're talking about an exchange program you want to go on into Canada?

Try looking up this program: STS Exchanges.

It's a good program that participates with many countries all over the world. I have tons of exchange students on this program at my highschool and i'm Canadian.

It's good because while you're here, STS also brings you to outings to places like Québec city, New York, Toronto (etc) for extra trips with other exchange students foreign to Canada all depending on how close you are to where you chose to live.

Also, you they have a good screening process of the families you are going to be living with.

• Candy-

Nice choice! lol.. Canada is a great country with many oppurtunities. Its a beautiful country with such amazing people! trust me you will feel really welcome and you will fit right in! Toronto or Vancouver would be a city you should think about living in!

Canada is a wonderful place to live ....

I hear Canada is nice cuz ITS NOT SO HOT IN THE SUMMER!!!

i want to live there :P

yes, and they give great benefits to retired citizens to you will not have worries