Therapist for Marriage Woes whileTTC?

My husband and I have been struggling with TTC for over 2 years now, we suffered a m/c in Nov of 2007, and haven't had luck conceiving again yet. We just completed our first IUI cycle on Saturday and I am now in the 2WW. My husband has some ED issues but no MFI (his counts are amazing). In having a... show more My husband and I have been struggling with TTC for over 2 years now, we suffered a m/c in Nov of 2007, and haven't had luck conceiving again yet. We just completed our first IUI cycle on Saturday and I am now in the 2WW.
My husband has some ED issues but no MFI (his counts are amazing). In having a discussion/turned fight on Sunday in regards to him not being able to perform Again, he finally admitted to me that ttc has ruined his desire for sex. He said that for the last 6 months, he cannot "finish" because he has no desire to do so, sex is not fun, exciting, or intersting to him". I was crushed when he told me this (as I knew it in the back of my mind, he just wouldn't admit it).This morning he tells me he blames me for the fact that I've been broken (PCOS) for a long time and had we done something about it before, he'd be a parent, that this is all my fault. My heart is so broken, as I feel like he's been lying to me and blames me for everything. Is counseling worth it?