How do you feel about Obama when you see him answering questions with overly calculated answers?

Most of the time he doesn't answer questions speaking freely, instead he jerkely comes up with one word at a time while looking down seeming to try to say what he thinks people want to hear. When he is finished I haven't been able to get the answer he's given and every 5 seconds when he is talking he says "uh." Is this annoying anyone else?

Favorite Answer

all politicians do that but I really hate listening to him!

Obama sounds like he's having a problem putting words together without the teleprompter

• Rich

You obviously have already made up your mind. You want him to be bad because thats what you want him to be.

Beacuse You dont think for yourself

YOu are told that democrats are bad and thats it.

Your parents told you this and thats it.

WHy dont you step back and honeslty listen to both candididates

WHO do you want welfare for?

THE poor

OR the RIch

WHO do you want a president to protect

THE PEOPLE

or corporations that dont pay taxes

WHo do you want the president to listen too

the majority

or money weilding lobbyists

Find out who does what and then vote.

Makes you appreciate Bush and his empty minded foolish reflex answers, that is the way that a million people died.

Yes, give me a stupid president in control of the nuclear arsenal.

• fdm215

I think that he does a great job of answering most questions. I think you are just projecting because you are upset with his continued success.

Democrats 2008

I think it's great to think BEFORE you speak. You should try it, instead of being like the President we have NOW.

He knows everything he says is going to be scrutinized, whereas mccain can say anything and it is let go due to his age

Great campaign strategy..... try to sound smart but abate the question... thats how he's gotten so many already.

I figure he is THINKING and doesn't have enough sound bite answers to satisfy the simple minded.

He only looks intelligent when he has a monitor or a written speech for him. Standing alone on his own he has a problem.

I think to myself, "God, just spit it out already. They're preempting Boston Legal for this sh!t."