yekomus asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who is the God of Basketball?

And why?

• Hans
    Favorite Answer

Michael Jordan, 6 NBA rings

I would say Michael Jordan is the God of Basketball. The best player to ever play basketball.

Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird are the Holy Trinity. They're the icons, the most recognizable names in professional basketball. Magic and Bird will always be linked with each other, and then Jordan dominated the 90s.

First of all, I'd have to say God. I mean, come on, the dude invented basketball!

In the NBA, the "King" of basketball, I'd have to say Michael Jordan. Current day, I'd say....Kobe Bryant.

dude27 you're wrong,the God of War is Ares.The God of the Sky is Zeus.And it's Michael Jordan.

Michael Jordan, and my only reason is he has 6 Finals MVP trophies. To me that is the only award besides a ring that means something. NObody not even Bill Russell has that much.

Michael Jordan, because he made basketball one of the premiere sports is America, and is one of, if not the, best basketball player ever.

Good job Hollister...............best anwser you win. Actually there's many many great players and moments in the game. Some were great before the 3 point circle.....that's what hurt's now......Elgin Baylor.....was fantastic....as good as Kobe or MJ.....but a different game then....also a lot of the celtics years ago, the big O, Larry , Magic,It's like anything , we all have our moments........and you better be prepared when they come.............have fun........nite

God himself because he created the guy who created basketball

Michael Jordan, need i say more? Magic's got a good bet, too...