16 Answers

Relevance
  • Hans
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Michael Jordan, 6 NBA rings

• 1 decade ago

I would say Michael Jordan is the God of Basketball. The best player to ever play basketball.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird are the Holy Trinity. They're the icons, the most recognizable names in professional basketball. Magic and Bird will always be linked with each other, and then Jordan dominated the 90s.

• 1 decade ago

First of all, I'd have to say God. I mean, come on, the dude invented basketball!

In the NBA, the "King" of basketball, I'd have to say Michael Jordan. Current day, I'd say....Kobe Bryant.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

dude27 you're wrong,the God of War is Ares.The God of the Sky is Zeus.And it's Michael Jordan.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Jordan, and my only reason is he has 6 Finals MVP trophies. To me that is the only award besides a ring that means something. NObody not even Bill Russell has that much.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Michael Jordan, because he made basketball one of the premiere sports is America, and is one of, if not the, best basketball player ever.

• 1 decade ago

Good job Hollister...............best anwser you win. Actually there's many many great players and moments in the game. Some were great before the 3 point circle.....that's what hurt's now......Elgin Baylor.....was fantastic....as good as Kobe or MJ.....but a different game then....also a lot of the celtics years ago, the big O, Larry , Magic,It's like anything , we all have our moments........and you better be prepared when they come.............have fun........nite

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God himself because he created the guy who created basketball

• 1 decade ago

Michael Jordan, need i say more? Magic's got a good bet, too...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.