Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Are these signs of pregnancy?

I have been on micronor since June 2007 because my other pill was giving me migraines. I stopped getting my period In Feb 2008 because I stopped getting my period and I wasn't comfortable with that, so I stopped taking the pill April 18... exactly 30 days later I got my period (May 19-24). Im only assuming since I dont know my cycle now, but i believe i ovulate on June 2, and i had unprotected sex. If my cycle is 30 days then i shud have gotten my period on June 17 (its now june 24). lately ive been getting cramps and headaches. i feel tired and im a little bit constipated. i feel very shakey and feel like throwing up. the problem is...Im hypoglycemic.. which means my sugar levels drop easily so iget dizzy and feell ik throwing up. in may i started a low carb deit eating only 20g carbs a day and so i stoped getting dizzy but about 2 weeks ago i started eating carbs again so im assuming im dizzy because of that and im assuming im constipated cuz of that as well.

but the thing is..usually if im dizzy and i eat soemthign with carbs, within 5 min im back to normal... this time around im eating carbs but im still feeling shakey and dizzy and have got a headache the last 4 days now

could I be pregnant? or is this all just in my head

• Shorty
    Favorite Answer

There sounds like it good be a good chance.. however though going off the pill could have messed w/ your cycle a bit as well though. But, to be on the safe side I would stop at a CVS or something and pick up a test.

• well if u had sex unprotected and u feel dizzy and that. then u might be pregnant. but if ur hypoglycemic u would want to take a pregnancy test.

You could be...try a home pregnancy every week for the next 3-4 weeks and that will confirm or deny pregnancy

ok honestly im not being sarcastic becuz i HATE when people answer my questions sarcasticly but i do want to tell you if you have to go on yahoo and ask this you should probably be alot more careful in using protection. your obviously not ready for a child. u should be consulting a physician!! only your doctor can determine this

I don't think you are pregnant, but you should maybe take a test just in case. You should tell your doctor about this. I'm sure they will help you and everything will be fine.

drink lots of water one day

take a pregnancy test

do that one day a week for about 3 weeks.

then go to a doctor

well i do think you're pregnant because i would go to Youtube and watch a Troyella story and it would tell you the signs. another thing is to get a pregnancy test.

2b sure 2b sure go c ur doctor and have a test if you realllllly need to know as pregnancy and the symptoms are different for everyone.

Take a pregnancy test to be sure then see a doctor...

Buy an OTC pregnancy test and get it over with.