We invaded Iraq because of their WMD program. There was none. Now Iran may have a real one. Will we invade?

It's kind of weird that we invaded Iraq over a non-existent WMD program.

Now it would appear the North Korea and Iran are making serious efforts to have WMDs - or at the very least they are developing technology that could be used for WMDs. Both are also on the "Axis Of Evil".

So why haven't we invaded these countries?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No WMD's? I bet 5,000 dead Kurds would argue with that statement. In all the time the inspectors were kept out could they have not moved them? Maybe out of the country? Now the Kuumbaya crowd has got everyone so scared to act that even if they did attack, who ever is in charge would probably be to chicken !@~# to counter.

Source(s): 21 Years US ARMY MP
  • 1 decade ago

First, a little reality or history lesson. I guess you listen a little too much to the liberal media. WE did find WMD, just not huge stock piles of it. Why, Sadam was not stupid, he had it moved to Syria. There have been mortars found with chemicals in them, just not lots of them. Your liberal media does not want Bush to be right, so they did not report it. Remember the Kurds and the gas attacks on them. He had the weapons, no joke. Also, no news about the chemical lab in the back of a panel truck while the UN inspectors rode around looking for WMD or labs, Sadam had one moving around Bagdad the entire time. Again, where is your liberal press on that one...silent...again. See, their boy did not win the election, so it is bash Bush all the time.

Now, I do agree...Iran is a threat and the DOD has proven that Iran is support terrorist in IRAQ and even training them. We sit still. The people of Iran do not even like their president. We wish to help them over throw him. A peaceful move to rid Iran of their president. A waiting game if you will. Be careful reading the normal press releases. Dig deep for the truth. We do not invade, Bush is unpopular enough, plus the DOD is thin already.

Hope this answered your question.

Source(s): My own mind.
  • Dan H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Bush can't spell. He attacked the wrong country.

He also has a legacy to cover and has to find those damn WMDs. Since Iran might have some, he's probably stupid enough to invade there too. Unfortunately, he won't find any there either, because they've been in N Korea all along.

Kind of like a shell game. He's guessed wrong once and the WMD's have moved, so he'll miss again.

• 1 decade ago

The US didn't attack Iran or North Korea because they knew they can't win the war there. Whatever the name calling given to them gives no impact to their existence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No. Iraq was always the real target. Am still waiting for the golf holidays in Basra that were being promised at the time. Iraq was going to be a holiday paradise. Can't see where the personnel will come from to deal with all these wars.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who new apart from Saddam that there were WMD there ?There are many pretenders after the events ( so has gone and is going the world with its gossips).

Why those capable of invading those who want to destroy the world not do it before it's too late?

Serious answers needed but not from gossipers who know a tenth of all knowledge( but say they are Saviours with their make believe fictions)

Do you know why and how many civilisations became extinct to day? ( try this one too-go to good recorded history!)

Source(s): JOYCE&HARRY RESEARCH CENTRE-(INTERNATIONAL)
  • 1 decade ago

No we won't invade, we will bomb..

But I don't think the US will bomb, but Israel will do the job before the end of the year..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Keep your shorts on. We only have just so much army and I don't see you standing in line at the recruiter's office.

I won't even bother to answer the rest of your liberal blather.

• 1 decade ago

good question...but that is how the republican fear mongering machine works... they will keep holding that threat in front of everyone and act like they are the only ones that can save you from it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.