If you had a pet monkey, and he loved playing catch with ping pong balls more than anything...?

...and your friend came over and brought his/her cousin over as well and the friend's cousin started picking up your pet monkey's ping pong balls and putting them in his mouth and rolling them around on his tongue like a cold lozenge would you scream, "STOP SUCKING MY MONKEY'S LITTLE BALLS YOU DIMWIT!!!"?

Poll: Monkey pox or monkey in the middle?

Favorite Answer

I would play catch with him for a half hour, then switch a golf ball in and watch him freak out. Course if he threw it and broke something I would have to spank my monkey.

Pox in the middle?

Definite monkey in the middle with a forced ceremony to introduce the nut sucking monkey vs. man mayhem. Or at least that's how I would react to the situation. Firstly, destroy the ping pong balls. I'm sorry, but they must go. Secondly, your friend's vehicle is on fire. Put that sh*t out with a paddle and some pumpkin juice. Finally, I'm sorry, but your paraplegic pal, Paula, passed away while pooping on a piano before Pope Peter's ***** party.

If Wonder had a pet monkey (or goat-boy or chipmunk), and he loved playing catch with ping pong balls more than anything, Wonder would surely run off to Vegas to marry such a catch.

* cries out in joy *

Knowing what I do about monkey habits I would just sit back and laugh knowing what's on those balls. After a moment I would say "Those are the monkey's balls"

monkey in the middle.

I'd scream that, and bat his little monkey balls around. Kitties love balls.

A barrel of monkeys with the pox in the middle.

Source(s): I now know I've been hanging around you too much. I just knew how that q was gonna end.

Monkey in the middle.

It's all fun and games until you start sucking on the monkey's balls. Then it becomes a real issue. :)

Ya, I'd probably say exactly that! What's a monkey in the middle?

Ya for sure. that would the series of curse words attached to the end. And monkey in the middle. Even though i'm always in the middle.

Yes, I would scream that! Monkey in the middle. I am a monkey, and I like bald monkeys.

LMFAO!

You went a long way for that one! That's why I love you, you're willingness to commit to the joke.

I would never say, "Dimwit, I prefer the more vulgar term, "Stupid fvck"

I AM the monkey in the middle!