does a 680 on a bio sat subject test going to impact getting into the college you want or not?

does a 680 on a bio sat subject test going to impact getting into the college you want or not? I plan on taking a few more subject tests, and I think i can potentially do well. Is a 680 that bad?

Best Answer

I got a 640 on world history and I was flipping out and the colleges of my dreams were flashing before my eyes. But, it's really not that big of a deal. I too am planning on taking a few more sat II and I guess if we do well, I personally am hoping for at least 730 to 750, and, I don't know if you did the AP, but I'm hoping that if that's good and all the other tests are good then it won't be a big impact on college decision. At least that's what I'm telling myself. And Ivys and other top schools tend to go for 700 and above, so your score is just under that. You're fine.

Well a 680 is not that bad for Biology, it is only 120 from a perfect score. But, essentially, colleges look more than just for test scores... they look at you as a whole package. SAT subjects are not that important in most schools, especially private schools. Just stay academically active with grades at school and do a lot of extracurricular activities with some community service. I like to tutor and help out at my local school... but yeah its whatever you make of it!

nah, 680 isn't that bad. but if you can, retake it and try to get a 750 if you're looking to apply to a highly selective college

680 is good. i think it will impact a college's decision though... but no worries its a good score!