The Rid asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Does wearing of Baseball caps constantly make you bald?

Best Answer

No not at all:worn them over 20 years:still have al my hair

Sky

It only feeds into this feeling of isolation. The bad weather has returned. If our sailboat were a pinball machine, we would have been on full tilt days ago. Right now, as I write, we are stuck on the port side (left) doing just more than 6 knots in 30 plus knots winds.

By Candice Baker March 12, 2007

Endangered Planet Gallery owner Charles Michael Murray's attempts to schedule a series of events to commemorate Earth Day and its 91 year old founder, John McConnell, have brought a surfeit of additional honors and connections from a city proclamation to an appointment by a United Nations representative. "

http://www.topcapshome.com

• Evan

1

Source(s): Preventing Pattern Baldness http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?7JN0

No wearing a cap or any hat cannot make you completely bald, however it can cause some hair loss and/or a receding hairline depending on how tight a fit and the frequency you wear it.

If you wear a hat with a tight fit around your head it can reduce bloodflow to your scalp. Your scalp receives less oxygen and nutrients causing some hairs to fall out.

Hats can cause a receding hairline because of the constant friction and pulling back of hairs on your frontal hairline. It's similar to a girl slowly but surely giving herself a receding hairline by pulling her hair back very tightly and putting it into a ponytail. A perfect example of this is Jackie Joyner (Olympic athlete) As she has gotten older her hairline has receded more and more because she pulled her hair back too tightly for years. People who get very tight braids can also experience hair loss.

Another example is when you brush your teeth too harshly, especially when you use an electric toothbrush. The friction along the gumline causes it to recede.

What do mean constantly make you bald? Wearing a cap all the time can lead to hair loss and receeding.I used to wear a cap from 17 to 19 all the time and my hair started to receed so i stopped wearing a cap

No, watch out for the idiots that answer. The ONLY cause of male pattern baldness (the common baldness) is DHT in the blood -- if you are worried, then take a DHT blocker.

There are other, infrequent or rare causes of baldness, but none of them have anything to do with wearing hats -- that's an old myth.

On the other hand, bois look SO MUCH BETTER without hats that I can't imagine why any boi with hair wears them at all.

Kind thoughts,

Hermes

I think so. I've heard that before. I know for a fact that wearing skull caps in the winter time, thin your hair out. I would guess baseball caps do the same thing.

Yes wearing a hat constantly will thin your hair out in the spots that the hat touches.

Source(s): My Dad...always...always wore a hat...now his hair line is receding...

Fit: Bindings need to work with your boots to keep you firmly planted on the snowboard and move the board where you want it to go. Therefore the bindings need to fit tightly around the boots.

Stiffness: Stiffer bindings are better for freeride and high speeds while more flexible bindings are ideal for freestyle.

http://www.topcapshome.com

No,it does not. I have worn a cap for 40 years and have a full head of hair.Genetics are more to blame.

I wouldn't have thought so. I wear trousers all the time and it hasn't made my legs bald, I still have to shave them!