Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

how do you wear these scarves?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/produ...

okay.

so obviously im not a n00b.

and i know how to do the cross over the back way or w/e.

i just want to know if there is another way of doing it.

and if so, how?

pce

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I <3 that scarf. You would wear it like any other scarf. I dont know if this would work but if you want to spice it up you could wear it as a belt.

Hope i helped and good luck!

• SS
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Try doing it the way the girl has it in the photo - fold it into a bandana and then roll it up a little, wrap it around your neck, the point being in the front, and fold the ends under the front part of the scarf. That's how i usually wear those types of scarves. You can also wrap it all around your neck so the two ends are in the front, and then leave a space and tie/knot it once around.

• 1 decade ago

Heyarr.

Have one of those, in black & Grey.

Just drape it round your neck, maybe cross it over at the back so the ends are on the opposite shoulders.

Obviously not to be worn if you are going to be terrificly energetic, i.e: A Marathon.

You have a good sense in style, count yourself lucky, some don't. X

• 1 decade ago

if its a big square one i fold it in half into a triangle shape and put the point in front on my chest then cross the back corners around, and tuck them under the front point. its how they are doing it in europe, and its starting to trickle down here. im the only one doing it where i live thus far, yay!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

start with one end of it at your front, wrap it loosely around your neck to the length you want it. do this until you're at the other end of the scarf. tuck the end under the loops around your neck.

• 1 decade ago

20 dollars what a rip i got mine for 3 at primark and its just like that but in blue

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

em.. you would prob wear it like the picture of the girl, the ways she wearing it

• 1 decade ago

around your neck of course like on your head and tie it around your neck!!!

• 1 decade ago

Around your neck.. deppends..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just around your neck and let it dangle

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.