Hotel info Question?

I want info on the Most Expensive Hotel in Chicago IL USA any info will do like the name cost etc. but i would like a website if posible

Favorite Answer

My guess is you'll find the most expensive room at the Peninsula, but you'll also want to check out the Drake and Ritz-Carlton as well as the Park Hyatt.

Rates for the Peninsula Suite aren't even listed online; if you're interested, you must call the hotel directly.

The Sybaris Pool Suites hotel has 3 locations in the Chicago area, and their most expensive room is $529/night on the weekends. As for right in the hear of Chicago, The Congress Plaza Hotel in Chicago has a Lakefront Suite that is $270 a night, it claims they have alot of famous ppl that stay there.

*** the girl below me has a good point. The Peninsula Suite says that it's $7,900.00 a night. That might be the most expensive!

Just would like to know why, is that you want to experience Chicago like that?