happy' canada day' canada mean best , o' canada god' blss canada and long life and pce'''

happy' canada day, canada mean, number one in the word, o' canada''''''' god' blss canada long life canada' ONE LOVE

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are ALL Canoodians drunk tonight??

Source(s): Btw, I don't think there are any Canadians these days whose first language is English- and I'm omitting the Quebecois.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

the reward of legalizing are obtrusive. Taxes, administration, removing lots of the means of unlawful gangs trafficking. you are able to throw out the time-honored stoner solutions that do little to characteristic different than "i like to smoke". As somebody who had to oversee oilfield workers that have been on call for twenty-four/7 interior the previous i could say that the risky effects won't be close to as basic to parent. My greatest subject is the effect of marijuana interior the region of labor as quickly because it incredibly is criminal. many times speaking the guy it is inebriated interior the region of labor is lots greater uncomplicated to become attentive to than the guy who's smoking dope. Is the impairment point a similar? Worse? What approximately drivers who're under the impression. Are we only including to the epidemic of senseless deaths it is inebriated applying by ability of including stoned applying? interior the tip my question is does the decriminalization of marijuana convey approximately the social acceptance of it, which in turn could improve the use, or worse the abuse? Can the government discover the money for to take the financial brief term benefit, on the rate of greater suitable value down the line? understanding the government the respond is an obtrusive "definite". If no longer this government then one quickly. possibly the question could examine "whilst".

• 1 decade ago

Many Canadians love their beer! Oh canada! Hooray!

• 1 decade ago

Have a happy Canada day, aye!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have a Happy Canada Day!

And promise me your won't drive! You sound kinda drunk...

• manuel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Too many Molson's?

Source(s): Happy Canada Day
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.