romance related book?

i am looking for a romance book that can make me cry with happiness or sadness or if there is'nt than at least something that will make me emotional i am starting to find myself being less emotional after the things that had happened around me so thank you for your suggestions.

i've read the whole three books of twilight saga already :) awaiting breaking dawn :)

Favorite Answer

Definitely read some Jodi Picoult - you should read The Pact and My Sister's Keeper. I'm not a big crier, but both made me cry a lot because they are SO sad. But they're both so amazingly good - definitely two of my favorite books.

The Pact is the story of Chris Harte, who is found with his girlfriend Emily Gold who has been shot, and he claims it was a suicide pact gone wrong. Is that what really happened? The subtitle is "A Love Story" because it's about the love between Chris and Emily, and between the two teens and their parents, and some of the other characters. It's beautifully written and very emotional.

My Sister's Keeper is the story of Anna Fitzgerald, a girl brought into the world to be an exact match for her older sister Kate, who has leukemia. Anna is 13 and wants legal ownership of her own body so she can't be forced to give her marrow, etc., to Kate without it being her own choice.It's also amazing and is coming out as a theater movie (finally not something on Lifetime) sometime this year, I think.

Other books by her that I'd recommend are Salem Falls and Nineteen Minutes. Salem Falls is about a man who just got out of prison for being wrongly accused of raping a teenage girl, and he comes to this small town to get away from it, but once his record is discovered, it's a Salem witchhunt all over again - except this time the witches are doing the hunting. Nineteen Minutes is about a school shooting - it was very hard for me to read because it's such a big topic right now, but it's very very good.

a few of my favorites...

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - This is my all-time favorite romance and a classic novel. You will fall in love with the main characters. Some people find the beginning hard to get through, but don't give up! Once you read the book, watch the movie starring Keira Knightley. It's one of my favorite movies! Soo romantic!

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks - A great book that all of my friends love. It's about never giving up on your first love. This movie (starring Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling) is another one of my favorites. I sobbed throughout it.

A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks - Definitely a tear-jerker. The book and movie are great. This is sadder than the first two I listed.. tissues are a must :)

Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell - I'm sure you've heard a lot about this! It is GREAT, the only problem is that it's extremely long. I promise you will cry. The movie is an all time classic as well.

Beneath a Marble Sky by John Shors - This is a lesser known book that is one of my favorite romances. It is set place in India and deals with the building of the Taj Mahal and a love story surrounding the princess. It's great, I promise.

The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom - This isn't a romance but it's a great book that definitely made me cry (but in a good way). It's very sad, but a must-read. The movie is actually pretty good as well.

hope this helps! enjoy :)

Response sincere to these questions: Do you never have to believe about money because you constantly have more than you can spend? Do you reside in a home that is so amazing in every way you have to pinch yourself every day making sure you're not dreaming? Do you never concern yourself with your health since you constantly look and feel remarkable every day? Do you never worry about your close relationships since they are happy and harmonious and you always feel liked and delighted? Do you never complain about anything?-- if the answer of any of this question is no than you just was available in the best location, with this guide https://tr.im/zGIBV , Manifestation Miracle you will find the fact on the best ways to get all you want from life.

The Manifestation Miracle is a 159 page, action by step guide that can reveal you how to get the type of life you desire. It' not some magic tablet or some type of hocus pocus. The function of this guide is to be able to help you look at the world in a different way, alter your attitude and as a result alter your thought procedure. It' only when you do this will you have an opportunity to manifest the things you wish to. This guide does a great task of revealing you what you need to carry out in order to begin making modifications for the much better.

• *Jess*

I agree with some of the others Ps I Love You is great and so is The Notebook. Or you could try The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boynes its small and looks like a kids book but appearances can be deceiving. The creepy thing is not what is written but what ISN'T written.

I cried for hours with all of these books and I would like to think I am a better person for having read them.

• Something Blue- Emily Griffin

Something Borrowed- Emily Griffin

The Other Boelyn Girl

Deep down popular

Harry Potter (lots of death)

Awake and Dreaming- Kit Pearson

The Sky is falling- Kit Pearson

• Puff

The Locket by Evans

A Gown of Spanish Lace by Oke

P.S. I Love You by Conklin

A Walk to Remember by Sparks

I'll Be Seeing You by McDaniel

Julie by Marshall

any books by Sarah Dessen and Jodi Picoult.

The Other Boleyn Girl is a really good book- still my number 1 fav book ever!

Sarah Dessen definitely is emotional i her writing, definitely check her out

P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern

Lock and key by Sarah Dessen

The notebook by Nicholas Spark

Briana's gift by Lurlene McDaniel

Don't die my love by lurlene mcdaneil

saving jessica by lurlene mcdaniel

before i die by jenny downham

Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron book named 'Acheron'.

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer