CTU
CTU asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why do I get violations for good questions in cats category telling people to spay/neuter their pets?

The question usually lasts only about couple of hours but when I report someone for animal cruelty, the question stays? I'm REALLY getting fed up with this? I've even tried to appeal but get no answer back!!

Edit: it's not my responses, it's my questions!

To: Jane O, thank you and I'm sorry about your kitty, I lost my 14 year old calico to cancer 2 years ago, she was my darling also! Now I have 2 calicos and a big orange tabby.

Favorite Answer

Because people are STUPID! I really wonder about the "report this question" button because I've asked perfectly legal questions that get deleted and there's no valid reason! I sometimes think that someone working for yahoo answers should be approving the reporting thing.

If you are trying to give information through a question, rather than actually looking for answers, make sure you ask a clear question... maybe something such as "Are your cats fixed?" or "Why do you choose not to get your cat fixed?" Because if it appears that you are ranting about the dumb***** that have tons of unneutered animals that constantly have kittens, someone who disagrees can simply report it, and its gone.

I know it's sometimes hard to ask things in a nice way, when you're directing the question towards the stupid pet owners that frustrate us so much!

Sometimes I get a lot of thumbs down on my answers... but I'm sorry: if you are asking a bunch of strangers "What should I do about my cat who's had an unidentified lump on him/her for over a year?" I often will shout WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? GO TO THE VET!!! Would you ignore an obvious health problem your child has just because you are lazy and don't want to spend the time and money to fix it... but that's besides the point.

It may be the wording. If you're TELLING people to spay/neuter, you could be getting reported for not a question.

Make sure you asking people questions.

BTW, you have beautiful cats. I lost a white-patched calico to cancer 13 years ago. She was my darling.

i think of that the biggest to this concern is, prepare, prepare, prepare. particular, I agree that maximum pets would desire to be fixed yet lower back it quite is usa and that's our top to restoration or to no longer. regrettably, this techniques-set has a tendency to get in the way with what's appropriate for our pets. in case you have not got any plans to reproduce your Fluffy or Fido (I neither condone nor condemn breeding) then via all skill spay or neuter. An unspayed woman who constantly is going by a warmth cycle is at greater beneficial threat of arising breast (particular, I mentioned breast) maximum cancers and unneutered adult males face the unfavorable factors of this international whilst on the prowl for a mate in warmth, to no longer point out what they do on your place if saved interior. Sooooo, I say preparation is the respond.

you've got a troll on you that doesn't want you there. Check and see if you see someone who answers every question you post but you don't know who it is, then block them.

I believe in spaying/neutering.