Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Breaking Dawn Release Party?

What age group would mostly be at the Breaking Dawn Release parties?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There will be lots of teens, but anyone can go! There will be adults, maybe some younger than teens. It's for everybody.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Probably mostly 12-17, with some college kids and very few people under 12 or over 25, and almost all female (except for parents who are taking their younger kids)... I couldn't see anyone much younger than 12 being allowed to attend a midnight party or having either the patience or reading level to read all the way through the series, and in my experience people who are out of high school aren't as interested in the series, and people who are out of college tend to be even less interested in high school vampire romance novels OR midnight release parties for YA books.

• 1 decade ago

Teens probably, but i do know of a few parents going who have read the book.

I guess it kind of depends on where you're going. I know that B&N is doing a Prom type thing, so that probably all teens. Borders is doing trivia, a costume contest (im going as Alice) and an Edward-v-Jacob this (TEAM EDWARD!), so that's probbably got a mix of 70% teens, 30% adults. BAM is just doing a release as far as i know, so parents and grandparents who have read the books might go there for a quieter release.

♥Graceful Little Alice♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably from 12- 1 million... anybody who's read the books can go to the parties!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mostly teens...the youngest Twilight reader I know is 13

• 1 decade ago

Anyone who reads the book, but mostly teens.

• 4 years ago

particularly i heard that the occasion grew to become into meant to be like formal. a minimum of lots of folk are dressing up for it. perchance you reside in a different state or something however the single in TN at barnes and noble is formal i think of. yet once you prefer to fet into character then a shirt could do the trick. :)

• 1 decade ago

i'm 13 and my mom is... some age that i'm not allowed to know. we're BOTH going there is no age group exactly

• 1 decade ago

Teens probably.

• 1 decade ago

from 6th graders to young adults probably

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.