Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 decade ago

What does this sound like medical people?

No energy, stuffy nose (feels like a spider is in my sinus), tummy ache, teary....and super tired. OH kinda achey too.

I hate my Dr so I don't wanna see him. Thanks.

teary as in over emotional and irrational :)

Favorite Answer

It is "Spider-up-the-nose-itis"

You have about 1 week to live.

Party hard.

* cries *

Adieu, adieu, adieu my sweet 1thousand girlie .....

* weeping profusely now *

Source(s): BTW... before you die, may Wonder have all of your Leonard Cohen albums? * cries again *

I agree with others who answered, sounds like either the flu or since you mentioned sinus pain and congestion..also sinusitis. Now if you have the flu you can't do much about it but drink lots of water, rest, take motrin like meds for pain and fever..and rest like crazy! Don't bother with meds besides advil or motrin for the flu. As far as sinusitis..if you tilt your head down like to pick something up off the floor and your head hurts alot..then it's your sinuses most likely. Also if you go from say a hot room to an air conditioned one and back and you feel more pain or stuffiness..then it's sinuses(which don't react well to sudden temp changes). I hate to tell you though if it's an infection then you will need antibiotics to get well and of course that requires a Dr. visit. I suggest for something simple like this to go to a local clinic. And I agree you need to seek out a Dr who you can trust and tolerate that you feel you can go to if there is any problem. I am a medical assistant and have worked with some bad docs and good ones..you just have to search for the right one.

Home care: ..fluids, Advil/Motrin..Mucinex D is a very good decongestant med that works better than Sudafed in my opinion, and rest.

Hope I have helped!

Source(s): Professional Medical Assistant and also a suffered of sinus problems..ARGH!

In all seriousness it sounds like a sinus infection. Have u had a cold recently? Any drastic changes in the weather patterns localy? Have you been exposed to any possible allergen producing enviroments? (such as attics, where dust-mold-etc can strive) That or you may be becoming a man, its hard to say.

Source(s): Im an RN for the record.

You might have a sinus infection. I absolutely recommend you go see a doctor. If you don't like your doctor you should play an elaborate prank on him/her and then go find a new one.

Email me if you need help with the scheming. AND GET BETTER DANG IT!

• VeeBee

Maybe an allergy ( teary) ... it would be benficial to yourhealth to find a Physician you like and trust

Sounds like the flu...go see another doctor or go to a walk-in clinic.

Could you be pregnant? (j/k) Sounds like you have the flu.

Seriously, if you don't like your doctor, find another one. You don't want to wait until you are dying of something to look for a new doctor.

Source(s): Grandpa

Most likely the flu, and change your Dr!

Those are classic symptoms of syphilis. You need to take four green M&M's and three blue ones.

Source(s): I'm also doing some sort of witchcraft to help you out. I want you to LIVE.

It sounds like we won't be having fun on our trampoline tomorrow. I'm sad. I hope you feel better.

it sounds like you're sick, yeah, don't bother going to the dr., he'll just say it's a virus. get better soon... *hug* it seems like you almost feel sicker when it's summer, than say during winter months, anyway i think so.