All Husband out there, what are you pet peeves that your wife does OR doesn't do?

I am curious to see pet peeves from husbands for a change!

Favorite Answer

she bites her nails, doesn't know how to throw trash away, leaves damp towels on the floor, uses my razor to shave her legs, tries to groom me, doesn't ever call anyone back, watches too much lifetime t.v. and tries to apply what she watched to our marriage, she'll read a good book and insist i read it too (her definition of good is a sleazy romance novel.), says one thing but means another, expects me to read her mind. there is more but those are the things that popped up first.......

• rmm

When telling me stories that require money to be spent/already spent - doesn't get to the dollar value very quickly - just tell me the cold hard facts first, get to the details later.

Leave piles of mail, kids school work she wants to save, notes, etc. here there and everywhere.

and, no bj

when she tells me how to drive!