Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If you had omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence, could you do a better job with it than God has?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Who couldn't? If I had omnipotence, I would have stopped the slaughter of Jews, African slaves, Native Americans, Hutus, Tutsis, Kurds, etc etc etc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea but not much good for the world id stop certain things .

basically i think about it this way check it out

ya gods real but ..... he dnt do much kinda like a supervisor he put us here hlp us a lil in da beginning then watched us evolve. ya i said evolve thats right i said it.n we got smarter n the only time he worked after that was when ppl doubted his existence think bout it he dosnt hlp jus any 1 jus the ppl who will spread his deed kinda like oprah i mean they both want ppl to kno they did sumthin good for sum 1 else. right.?basically god jus watches us.dosnt interviene

• 1 decade ago

Not really since I do not think I could love as much. God created the best possible world consistent with free will. It is all for His creatures to achieve goals beyond our imagination.

• 1 decade ago

God said that even Gods foolishness is smarter than the smartest person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think google is currently doing a great job at it right now.

• 1 decade ago

I wouldn't want that job. Playing Sim City is bad enough.

• 1 decade ago

I believe the failure is not in blaming God, but in yourself and myself. Are we and have we done all we could to make this a better world?

• 1 decade ago

Someone might think s/he can. But then thinking and being are two different things. You can think all you want. It won't make you that person/being.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

None of those concepts holds water so, I imagine no one would do any better than she has.

• 1 decade ago

If I had those things...do you think I'd go about answering people's prayer...?

Ok...maybe the ones who need help...

But other than that, I'd enjoy myself...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.