Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If you had omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence, could you do a better job with it than God has?

Best Answer

Who couldn't? If I had omnipotence, I would have stopped the slaughter of Jews, African slaves, Native Americans, Hutus, Tutsis, Kurds, etc etc etc

yea but not much good for the world id stop certain things .

basically i think about it this way check it out

ya gods real but ..... he dnt do much kinda like a supervisor he put us here hlp us a lil in da beginning then watched us evolve. ya i said evolve thats right i said it.n we got smarter n the only time he worked after that was when ppl doubted his existence think bout it he dosnt hlp jus any 1 jus the ppl who will spread his deed kinda like oprah i mean they both want ppl to kno they did sumthin good for sum 1 else. right.?basically god jus watches us.dosnt interviene

Not really since I do not think I could love as much. God created the best possible world consistent with free will. It is all for His creatures to achieve goals beyond our imagination.

God said that even Gods foolishness is smarter than the smartest person.

I think google is currently doing a great job at it right now.

I wouldn't want that job. Playing Sim City is bad enough.

I believe the failure is not in blaming God, but in yourself and myself. Are we and have we done all we could to make this a better world?

Someone might think s/he can. But then thinking and being are two different things. You can think all you want. It won't make you that person/being.

None of those concepts holds water so, I imagine no one would do any better than she has.

If I had those things...do you think I'd go about answering people's prayer...?

Ok...maybe the ones who need help...

But other than that, I'd enjoy myself...