What are these insects? (photo)?

I've seen this thing, and others kind of like it, around the house. What is it? Why is it in my house? There are a lot of insects coming into my house all of a sudden, what can I do about this? I live in Toronto. I don't want to spray poisonous chemicals in my home...

This i the insect:


1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    earwig. or people call them pincher bugs

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.