Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

online tutoring sites for university subjects [computer science and discrete mathematics]?

I would like to know the best website for online tutoring in the following university subjects. They are computer science; specifically intro to computer design (digital / logic circuit design etc.) and also for Discrete Mathematics.

I have tried Kasamba.com with decent results, but like to know another for a good alternative. Any information greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

The best mathematics help site out there is the Drexel University math forum. Site is www.mathforum.org.

Massive database of math help with plenty of upper level stuff.

In terms of computer science, I never had tried online tutoring when I took it. I advise going to your campuses tutoring center.

Best of luck!

Because this is the section were people can post question in the Science and Mathematics areas if needed hence the reason why it called Science and Mathematics.