A Sewage Plant Being Named After President Bush ??????

A group is trying to name a sewage plant after President Bush (or McBush) after all of the "mess" he has left behind.

LOL or WT F

http://www.kget.com/entertainment/weirdnews/story....

Best Answer

How about ROFLMAO!!! :)

I agree with Adrian F. I'd love to see what happens if we fed Bush to the Sewage Plant and if anything good would come out, but I doubt even San Fransico could handle that much sh-t, he looks small, but believe me he holds alot more than his body shows is possible, not to mention the amount he spews. However, if I was going to name anything after the one President who has been full of --it, I'd have to go with the sewage plant decision. It's probably the only way to get even with him for what he's done to this country in the past 7+ years. Have him memorialized in what he deserves, otherwise, don't bother to remember him at all. I can't believe there are still people on this site who back him, how do those 30 or less percent people, or better known as friends and family of Bush find who is talking about their buddy, and get a jab in about our inability to be true Americans and put down our president, be for real, you have to have a true President to give him any respect, even the presidents (all, but this one) of the past, who cared about the U.S. got some flack over the job they did.

Why not? He is leaving a mess behind. He needs tissue for his behind to clean it up .Bush's Mushes! Cleaning up the environment huh? lol

They want to name a street somewhere Bush Drive.

It leads to a place where people back in the 40's were murdered, lol.

• Jayson I hope that street is not in Louisiana!!!!!!!!

any way LOL cause he did leave alot of mess behind!!!

• Oh, how fitting. And knowing him, he's too oblivious to know it's an insult.

They outght to dedicate a monkey house to him while they're at it. :')

when my dad told me that i could'nt stop laughing for 5 minutes.

L to the O to the L!

• Roxx

Lol that is the best thing I think he could ask for....or deserves.

LOL

Maybe he 'll go and officiate the grand opening ceremony,,,

Haha! I hope it happens

LOL! Awesome!